Saturday, July 9, 2011

Day 16: A photo that makes you smile.


Hahhehaheaha. fats

Yesterday was FRIDAY! School was horrible. The only good thing that happened in school was michson passing me a thumbdrive full of hillsong (!!!) and testing my styrofoam planes. After school, i changed into my longgggg skirt (which was a bad idea) and headed to town. I was way too early, so i was walking around aimlessly for 2 hours waiting for fats cause of the bloody traffic jam. So ok, i couldn't contact faith the whole afternoon so i didnt get to find my skirt ): That girl was busy with her date HAHA.

After fats came we headed to orchard plaza with rae and dan to eat....THAI FOOD! Im craving for the chicken again right now. after thai food, our plan was to study at liat starbucks, which obviously failed. Went home with faith shortly after na carmen and pui came.

Faith's party later! THAI FOOD AGAIN! O yeah gonna meet my STC darlings. Life is good whenever they're around (: After that helipad/zouk/neverland. Oh my i need to stop going out and really start studying. I got an F for almost everything ):

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment