Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Ij dream

I had a dream just now. I met Rae in the train, we were both wearing our IJ blues and heading to zouk (HAHAWTF IKR). Then we decided to alight at tiong and cab to zouk. We saw pui on the train that passed and we started knocking on the windows and surprisingly it stopped. Then pui went like ' FATMAIDDDD' and called me a brown monkey :(. She was wearing rhe ij blue too. we somehow ended up in STC (the old building before renovation). Which was only right since we were all wearing IJ blues. Then Na & Tara came. I asked Tara to follow me to the canteen cos I had my eyes on the old Indian stall's wonderful chicken. Tara, being random, asked mr Wang, "is there wifi in the canteen". Mr Wang said, "no". Then she replied, "then I guess we can't stay here much longer".

I don't know why but the last thing she said in my dream sent shivers down my spine. It's like telling me, we can't stay in STC forever, those wonderful memories we have there, will soon be forgotten. I don't want that to happen ;( IJ friends are friends for life. Sigh another one of those I-miss-STC-and-my-girlfriends days.

Tata!

No comments:

Post a Comment