Monday, September 10, 2012

If you go, if you go
And leave me down here on my own
Then I'll wait for you

Hi

Met Benny everyday the moment he booked out, i missed him so much :( He was gone for 11 days okay!! Spent most of my lonely days working because i had nothing to do..
photo

photo
 
photo
 PPG at work. Im buttercup because im a fighta. Ting got us these cute maid like hairbands and we wore it like triplets. I love these girls hehe <3


photoMissed these people!! So glad they came to find me at work <3



photo
A sunburnt and scrawny ben came the moment he booked out and picked me up from work! I was so happyyyyyyy hehe.

photo

photo 
First day of work at escada! I was lucky coz i got a shift at mbs. But only for that day :( otherwise, taka. It was quite an experience.. Headed over to taka till closing and

photo 
met this baldie again <3

photo 
HAHAHA i know i look like an auntie with that large watsons bag.

photo 
Spent the whole saturday together~ Breakkie then we went to hunt down for menses pills and coffee and pad (haha) because i didnt think the red tsunami would come so early. Ended up getting a watsons card and ben said i'm becoming damn auntie ): Town after that for STEP UP REVOLUTION............and some boring men shopping for him. 

photo 

army market on sunday morning to buy last minute things with benny. wore my lockness spike out, because the person who bought it wants to be the first person to see me in it. 

photo

photo 
wore no makeup coz its like..yknow.......jurong

Pique Nique for Brunch before catching TED
photo
their bacon was really gooooooooooooooooooooood

photo 
just look at the next 2 photos.......after the food came oh god

photo 

photo 
I ATE ALOT OF THESE LA

Sigh i miss ben already.
Okay its late, time to sleep. Goodnight!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment