Saturday, February 16, 2013

I change shapes just to hide in this place/But I'm still, I'm still ananimal









People I would never trade the world for. + Family & Of course Ben. 2012 has gone, and now its 2013. My 22nd year. 2012 has been a terrible whirlpool of a year. From disappointments, to heartaches, to loss. But it taught me many things. Although i did lose a bit of what was important to me, i guess i'm better off now. I've learnt to treasure whatever i used to take for granted. I thank god for being my strength, and of course, ben, my family & my closest friends. I feel blessed and 2013 has been okay so far.

Best news this year: IN LESS THAN A MONTH.....i'll be year 3. Although i feel it hasn't been awhile since i stepped into NYP.. And i got into a 6-month internship! What does that mean? NO Final Year Project! Yay. So from march-sept, i'll be under changi airport group *fingers crossed* it'll be a smooth journey and that i'll get good results.

Oh and valentines day was lovely. ben surprised me with a bouquet of roses (pink because i like pink hehe) and then we had dinner at cocotte. and we watched beauty and the beast hahahahahha

Im supposed to be studying now, yet im here........................oh my god i never learn to stop procrastinating.

Good (morning) everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment