Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Oh school >:

So yesterday was the second day of poly. and i'm already dying.. We had lessons from 8-5 first 4 hours were lectures i swear i was falling asleep. Surprisingly i don't feel like falling asleep during engineering math. But i swear, analog circuits and all those physics makes me sleepy. I couldn't even keep my eyes open during fundamentals of flight. I feel like transferring out of my course. It's no fun at all. Oh well. Let's see how day 3 would go first.

After school, rachelle and i, together with the rest of the girls went to get lecture notes. After that i headed to town to meet rae, alissa & faith. Wuuu chloe came then we ate shaved ice. After that rae left & we walked over to cine to meet ben & dion for....



which had a bloody stupid ending. i still think the 1st , 2nd and 3rd were much better. Had late dindinz & then i met jasperissothin and alsonissohandsome to go home together. Okay, i'm sleepy. I gotta be up by 7 tmr ): FML.

No comments:

Post a Comment