Friday, April 15, 2011

Still too young to fail, too scared to sail away

So tuesday was my orientation at Nanyang Poly. I have to say, it was a pretty bad start. It was so boring and dead. I met two new friends though! Rachelle and Myra. Really Pretty girls. We made friends with two other malay girls but we couldn't really click well with them. Oh well. So i'm stuck with the same class for 3 years, god bless me. Thank god i have rachelle to keep me company, shes pretty fun to be with and it's like i've known her for a long time already.

then on wednesday we had math tutorial, it was okay, but the teacher didn't give us breaks to absorb the things she taught. she just kept babbling on and on. Oh god. With only 3 hours of sleep the previous night, i was dying. After that i met alissa, chloe and faith at the admin office & we headed to town. Soup spoon, then fatty ben came. I was dying to go home and sleep i cabbed home and slept on the cab ):

I received my timetable today! It's pretty shitty, i have to be up by 6 on tuesday and 7 on most days. And my lunch breaks are less than an hour?! i should just jump down the building and die. Anyway i can't wait for nut's birthday tomorrow! We're heading to her place for Korean BBQ & swimming. Gotta wake up at 7 though, to choose my GSM and head to nyp to collect my student card. story of my life.......................

No comments:

Post a Comment