Saturday, July 2, 2011

Your definition of love

I personally feel i am not experienced enough to define love. Because the old me never believed in it. I used to think love was a fallacy, and based on what i saw around me, i was pretty sure it was merely two people getting together to avoid having to be alone. I was fine by myself, i never wanted to be dependent on someone. Never wanted to get hurt..

the old me would've never said 3 words to anyone, because i would never wanna say it unless i really meant it.

but i guess i changed.

I guess i'm still trying to figure out what love really means. But to me right now, love is smiling to yourself when you wake up in the morning because, you know, he/she's yours. And likewise, smiling to yourself before you go to sleep knowing for a fact someone like him/her is a part of your life.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment