Saturday, July 2, 2011

It's Friday. T.G.I.F.

It was so hard to find a place to eat in town on friday, everywhere was packed. So the girls (keet, priscy, michelle, jessie) and i settled for billy bombers for dinner!

photo

photo

photo

photo

photo

photo

photo
I just love wearing this top from oakham market. It's so comfy and it matches everything.

photo

photo

photo

photo

photo

photo

photo

photo
Visited clara at Ewf! Haha so cute

photo

photo

photo

I had such an awesome time catching up with my favourite girls. It's been a while and I know i keep repeating this but i really miss seeing them 5 days a week. I just wanna stay in STC with them forever. I could if i would. Poly life has been extremely shitty so far, why isn't there an all girls poly? Ha ha. I miss EFL camps, heart to heart talks, talking and running around like demented people during recess, laughing till our bellies ache. All i want is to just stay close to them till i turn wrinkly. hehe. Okay, it's late. Goodnight goodnight goodnight sweet dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment