Saturday, January 28, 2012

Never heal myself



Random visuals. On the 24th, where i attempted to study at JP's starbucks with ben, and where he read his mom's 17-year-old book.

photo

photo

photo

photo

photo

photo

photo

photo

photo

photo

photo

photo

Thai express for dinner~~~
photo

photo

photo

this was so motherfucking spicy. i was dying. but their tomyam talay mmmmmm

photo

fatboy in action!!!!!!!

I need to start blogging more oftennnnnnn. why am i so lazy.

Sexcited to meet the morenos, twin, clara and faith tmr!!!! Gonna be lonely coz benny's going to JB for paintball. oh well

Today I went to IMM with my parents. The day started off really bad, I missed 3 tests and 1 report submission. Coz I'mma pig. I had no choice but to get mc. I bought this clothes rack at giant and I was so excited to stack the remaining I my clothes there coz my wardrobe is too full.. Ended up rearranging my room's furniture and reorganizing everything. Now I'm dying... I'm so tired....

Goodnight babies



No comments:

Post a Comment