Monday, January 2, 2012

two oh one two







photo

HAPPY 2012!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! okay the photo above is supposed to show my excitement. so on the 31st, i had dinner with my family, relatives and ben and then countdown at esplanade. afterwhich, ben and i walked like 2km down cityhall fighting the crowd. we were lucky enough to find a cab and we reached helipad in a hour. met benny's friends and then we went off to celebrate the new year just the two of us :)

Its finally 2012. The fireworks display was pretty good. It sent shivers down my spine. I'm afraid of what 2012 will bring, but i hope this year i'll be a better daughter, girlfriend and overall, as a person. I will continue to do things that will help me reach my goals. and most importantly, be happy. I need to start feeling genuinely happy and blessed.




No comments:

Post a Comment