Wednesday, July 31, 2013

I don't know

Everytime i try to post an entry about how i feel, my mind just suddenly goes blank and empty. like a blackhole.

I feel disappointed in myself for everything that has happened, and my stupidity, my careless, impulsive actions, which always ends up hurting someone or fucking something up. Its like im made for this. im made to mess up every single good thing in my life.

I miss what i used to have, my old friends, my stc friends, friends who arent my friends anymore because i do nothing but hurt the people around me.

I've come to realise i really suck at being with people. I suck being a friend, a girlfriend and a daughter.

I am not proud of myself.

But I know I've changed, or at least better.... but i guess some things are just meant to be left broken.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment